SmallHD Monitor Angebot

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SmallHD Monitor Angebot

Hello,

SmallHD hat mir ein mail mit folgendem Angebot geschickt. Da ich wirklich sehr zufrieden mit dem Monitor bin erlaube ich mir es hier zu posten. Vielleicht ist ja jemand auf der Suche. Falls jemand es wirklich bestellt würde ich mich natürlich freuen wenn er meinen Namen angibt damit ich auch diese Fernbediehnung bekomme (nicht daß ich sie dringend brauche aber vielleicht ist sie ja praktisch). Lg Lubomir Tzolov

I received this notice from SmalHD and thought you might be interested. I have been using their DP6 for a while now and I have been very pleased with the product and the company. They are offering you a better deal than I got and are bribing me to let you know about it ;) If you decide to purchase any of their monitors, please let them know I referred you by including my name or email address in the “Special Instructions” box on checkout. If you do this, they will send me a DP6 Wireless Remote. These little goodies were not available when I bought mine and you get one as part of the Bundle. In any case, this is what they wanted me to pass on. Thanks for taking a look. From SmallHD: For the first time EVER SmallHD is offering up to $200 off + FREE shipping to the US and Canada on our very popular DP6-SLR and DP6-SDI Bundles.

This is a Limited Time Offer, so don’t delay. Click Here for Complete Offer Details.
      The DP6 Bundles Includes our most popular accessories:
      * Wireless IR Remote Control
      * Sun Hood
      * 3 Acrylic Screen Protectors
      * Hot/Cold Shoe Ball Mount
      * Neoprene Protective Sleeve
      * 2 HDMI Cables of your choice (6 possible options)
      * Choice of Battery Plate (SmallHD, Canon, Panasonic, Sony)
      * Discount on SmallHD batteries, if SmallHD battery plate is selected
      * 2GB SmallHD USB Drive to keep your firmware up-to-date
      * Microfiber cleaning cloth
      * AC/DC Power Supply with US Style Wall Plug
      * Your choice from three International wall plug adapters. Check it out!

Das ist keine Werbung sondern eine persönliche Empfehlung!